Saturday, August 30, 2014

Wolf Pack!

I love this Wolf from Alchemy and even when you Size it down
omg makes the cutest baby wolf ever lol!!! So when i seen it
I knew i had to have one cause I love wolfs such beautiful creatures. 
And omg these jeans Im in love at the moment cause they
reminded me of real life MissMe jeans from Buckle so....
Ofc I HAD TO HAVE THEM!!!! I MEAN just look at my ass! O.O


Body Parts:

Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin 
Hair: (just use the bangs part from) chemistry Button 2 hair
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Eyelashes: Del's Mesh Lashes
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver3 (wear me to unpack)
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Alli 
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth Realistic
Shape: Made by myself! NFS

Clothes!!!:
Top: Echo Tank Top (crop) 
Pants: L&B Jeans- Flare  - Mid Blue
Shoes: BAX Ankle Boot Black Patent (Oldies but I love them with jeans)

Accessories: 
PET: Alchemy - Fenris The Great Wolf - Grey
Hat- Alchemy - Winter is coming - Grey - RARE


No comments:

Post a Comment