Thursday, August 28, 2014

There is a goddess inside!

Lord today, I had no idea what i wanted to wear so..
 I decided to let me goddess come out, I have a weakness for the Roman Times
Love the look if my whole house could have a roman theme, I would die! So 
of course I loved this round of C88! If you haven't been go!


Body Parts:

Skin:  hint! DeeTaleZ Skin 
Hair: Lamb. Pandora - Dark Brown Pack
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Eyelashes: Del's Mesh Lashes
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver3
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Alli 
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth Realistic
Shape: Made by myself! NFS
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)

Clothes!!!:
Top: *BOOM* Athena top (Pitch)
Skirt: *BOOM* Athena Skirt (Pitch)
Shoes: Pure Poison -Gold Goddess Sandals-for SLINK Medium [BOXED]

Accessories: 
Bracelet: .Pekka. Astrid bracer - rose - COMMON (fantasy gatcha)


No comments:

Post a Comment